The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Lyn and welcome :)

Have you already been diagnosed with lupus or is it being investigated?

I hope ypu find the site here useful and supportive,

bye for now,
Katharine

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lyn 1659

hi yes i am newly diagnosed only yesterday, but after having read so much of the information that is out there it explains alot of how i have been feeling over the last 15 - 20 year. i also think that my daughters may have this in some form to and have advised both to get tested for it asap as it may explain alot to them to. they said that the hypermobility and arthritis didn't run in the family either but we have proved them wrong with 4 generations of us.

·
Inky
249 Posts
Hi Lyn

Welcome. I am sure you will find the support you need.
It is hard when you are just diagnosed, but at least you now have some explanations for all those strange symptoms you have probably been having.

I hope you find here all the support that I have. Ask any questions, someone will answer.

Love
Sara

·
11,410 Posts
Hi Lyn,

Welcome to the board. It is nice to meet you.

It is great that you are reading about lupus. Knowledge is power.
Just be careful where you read that info. Some places are really out dated.

If you have any questions you can post, do a search or go to the chat room. (click on chat room at the top of the page.) There are wonderful caring members here, that are very helpful and friendly.

Take care,
Lyn
PS You have a great name.:bigsmile::wink2:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi Lyn and welcome!

Hope you are well at the moment.:)

I've been coming to the forum now for several months as I'm not diagnosed but going through many tests and investigations. Everybody is so welcoming and very helpful. Their knowledge and support is simply FAB.

Hope to speak soon.

Mrs M x

·
Registered
5,267 Posts

I know you will find much support here and a lot of friendly people.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts