The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm 24. My doctor suspects possible Lupus. I have all the symptoms except for a positive ana which he said doesnt matter. Do yall think this is considered a malar rash? It's not real bright, but it comes and goes...TIA :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Kitty,

Once you hit the 15 mark you can post pictures so this would be a good time to browse the boards, tell us more about you and feel free to reply to other posts as well.

Before you know it you will hit 15. Once your there I will take a look at your picture and tell you what I think.

Glad your treating with a doctor. Hope to get to know you better and welcome to the boards.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Hi Kitty,
I'm glad for you that your Dr is saying that it does'nt matter about the ANA test being positive.
Cos i wish my Dr would think like that.

And WELCOME.
Are you having more tests at the moment?
I hope you get your diagnosis soon.
Hugs.

·
Premium Member
11,410 Posts
Hi Kitty,

Welcome to the lupus site.

Sounds like you doctor is on the ball. Is he a GP or a rheumatologist?
What symptoms are you having?

Here is a link from the main page of this site.

http://www.uklupus.co.uk/dxlupus.html

It talks about diagnosing lupus what the symptoms are plus what blood test are run to check for lupus.

The members here are very caring and willing to share their journey with living with lupus.

Have a good look around. You would find many posts about malar rash. Just type those words into the search we have here on the board.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Hi Kitty and welcome to the site. It is very friendly and full of info. It sounds as though you have a good doc which is important.

Deb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.