TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am new to this site , i am awaiting conformation that i have lupus , so far i have raynaurds pains in my legs, joint pain in my shoulder really bad constipation, swollen legs, depression , fatigue , i have been for bone scan waiting for results , blood test have indicated lupus , i am getting worried have been off work for 5 months now dont know what happens when my statuary sick pay runs out , can anyone advice me

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Mary,

I have moved your post to start one just for you. That way you wont get lost in someones else.:)

Welcome to the lupus site, it is nice to meet you.:shake:

This site is full of information about lupus and has very caring members that will help you.

I can not help you with your question, I live in the US. Someone from the UK will come along and help answer your question.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Mary and :welcome:

I'm afraid I can't help with your question either but just wanted to welcome you here and hope you enjoy the support and being with the wonderful people here :)

Katharine

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. I hope that you find it informative and supportive for you. It seems that you have really had a time of time and hopefully soon you will have your dx. There is a chat room that can give you instant support and advise please come in and join us in there sometime.

I hope you start to feel better soon.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome Mary, new here myself, was diagnosed with SLE/APS just over 5 weeks ago, though sort of knew it was be confirmed during my 15 month journey. Fabulous caring people here, and information abound.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts