The Lupus Forum banner

maybe get some answers?

519 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Lily 
#1 ·
HELLO EVERYONE! i AM WRITING TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I AM GOING TO THE NUERO TOMORROW TO TRY TO GET HIM TO THROW ME IN THE HOSPITAL FOR TESTS TO GET SOME ANSWERS AND POSSIBLE TREATMENT.

hE SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY DR WHO WILL HELP ME. THEN ON TUESDAY I GO FOR A BIOPSY ON AN NONAFFECTIVE AREA FOR THE RASH. I HAVE HAD A BIOPSY ON AN AFFECTED AREA BUT INCONCLUSIVE RESULTS.

AS SOME OF YOU KNOW I WAS DX WITH SLE IN 2000 BUT NOW NO ONE WILL PUT ME ON PLAQUENNIL EVEN THO THE RECORDS SHOW OTHERWISE. BLOODWORK NOW COMES BACK NEGATIVE, EXCEPT FOR THE SED RATE IS HIGH. LEAVES ME WONDERING IF ALL THE SYMPTOMS ARE IN MY HEAD OR WHAT?

I'M JUST SO TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED! lol! I ALSO HAVE A CLOT ON MY BRAIN AND 1 OF MY CARATID ARTERIES IS COMPLETLY BLOCKED.

I'M STARTING TO THINK NO ONE WANTS TO TOUCH ME BECAUSE OF THIS. TOO HIGH RISK. I'M SOOOO FRUSTRATED! AM I GOING TO BE A PRISONER IN MY HOUSE FOREVER?

THANK-YOU FOR LETTING ME VENT !! I WILL POST ALL THAT HAPPENS OR DOSN'T HAPPEN AS USUAL. THANKS AGAIN AND HOPE YOU ALL ARE FEELING GOOD! GSD77 :yell:

See less See more
#2 ·
((( Laurie ))), I have been wondering how you are doing. I have missed you in chat. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you get some answers and help tomorrow. Let us know how you get on.

Take care

Deb

#3 ·
Good luck Laurie :luck:

love
Lily

#6 ·
:flowery::hug:Laurie, Good luck!

:hug: Hoping you have a really good productive visit!

:pixiedust:
Love and hugs!

#7 ·
Laurie, just a thought, you have National Jewish Hospital in Denver with one of the best sle diagnosis rates around. When I was just dx I got so much help from there. Their # is 1800222lung. Perhaps you can get help from them as well. They have nurses who answer calls and can help as much, if not more than, anywhere else.
Sally

#8 ·
Thank-you All So Much For Your Support And Good Wishes! Dr Refered Me To A Rhuemy In Denver And I Go Tuesday. If No Help There , Nuero Is Sending Me To The Mayo Clinic. Thank-you Pink Pearl For The # For Jewish Hospital! I Will Be Sure And Call Them Today. I Also Will Keep You All Updated On Any Progress. Thanks Again And Hope You All Are Keeping Pain Free! Laurie :)

#9 ·
Laurie, it is good that you are being seen so quickly and that you have a couple of options. I hope this brings you some answers and proper treatment. Will be thinking of you. Keep posting and let us know how you are doing and how you get on.

Take care

Deb

#11 ·
That's good news at last, good on your Neuro for looking out for you! I hope the Rheumy is good but even if he isn't at least the Neuro has given you a back up plan which is great :hug:

love
Lily

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.