The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sounds like a question for your pharmacist or GP's nurse. I have a 1-800 number that is given by my insurance compnay that puts me directly in touch with a registered nurse, do you maybe have something like that? It would be a perfect question for them.

Good luck and try to feel better!

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I agree that a call to your pharmacist if not your doctor would be the best thing to do. That said, I cannot recall any contraindications for Tylenol and I've been on a similar list of medications... minus the Keppra at least!

Sorry that you're feeling sick and have now caught it. Tylenol may not do much for you though anyways if you've got the flu and you probably will be sleeping a lot anyways so the PM part may not be needed (by the way - usually they just add the same medicine that is in Benadryl to most "PM" medications to help you sleep).

Hope you're able to rest up as much as possible and recover soon.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi.. 104 fever for over two hours and still waiting on the gp to call back. . I will call my pharmacy and ask.. I can not take asprin so tylenol is about all I can take I guess.. I feel like ****!!!:worried:

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Hi,

You need to get that temperature down and quick that temp is extremely high!!!

Paracetamol if you havent taken any already and a cool bath! Perhaps you should go to ER /A&E, don't wait for the GP!

Let us know how you get on!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally feeling better-my fever would not come down easily. I felt like death itself today.. I took only tylenol as I was told I could not use anything else.. but the fever broke after four baths and a dose of Tylenol.. I was going to go to the ER but I am just getting checked tomorrow. Still feel sick but not nearly as bad as it was earlier.. knock on wood. THANKS once again for ALL the support! :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.