TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My doc's service called this in for me as I think I have chostochondritis and wondering how long it will take before it kicks in. She said that if it doesn't help then I need to go to the ER but not exactly sure how long. I've used it before but don't remember how long it takes...I'm so miserable that I wish it would work immedately...

·
11,405 Posts
(((cjmclaughlin)))

I took medrol pack once. It really didn't do anything for me. I had gone to a GP with pain around my ribs and it hurt to breath in. (I guess I should of seen my rhumey)

I hope it kicks in fast and you get relief soon.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately it didn't kick in quick enough as I ended up in the ER for 10 hours last night on morphine while they ruled everything else out. It was chostochondritis but needed some extra pain management.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
im sedning oyu hugs ((((((((HUGS))))))))) ive been there like many of us have, its horible sint it, the first time i got it i thought pluerisy was back, but i am getting better at telling the differecne.... you have my sympathy

tramadol and diazapam i was given, had to sleep sat up in bed, get a V pillow if you dont have one bless.........

take care Lin xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts