The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :)

The weirdest thing happened to me last night :eek: i'd had a really horrible past two days, just feeling really weak and ill :rolleyes: and then last night whilst laying in bed i started crying and i mean sobbing :eek: :( I never cry!! i was just so fed up of feeling ill and my best friend is down on holiday for 2weeks and i was so angry that i was feeling unwell and was probably going to miss out on seeing her and doing fun stuff :mad:, as usually when i feel that ill it lasts for a week or two, and i thought its just my luck that i feel poorly whilst shes here on holiday (havent seen her since christmas) grrrrr :mad:

So i must have fallen asleep sobbing (Violins :lol:) and when i woke up this morning felt MUCH better, still ill but just my 'normal' ill feeling not the dreaded feeling like im going to die! :lol:

Wierd!?! i guess crying/breaking down can sometimes be good for you!? or the plaquenil ive been taking is helping reduce my flare durations :wink2:
Either way, fingers crossed it lasts :p

Cheers x x x ;) x x x x

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
:hug: I too hope it lasts for you.

It may well be the plaquenil but whatever it is, we do sometimes just need to let go and let it out. Keeping pent up anger and frustration inside us is a form of stress that we really don't need.

It happens to me from time to time too and so long as it's not a "regular" occurrence it doesn't worry me too much. Hubby knows that there doesn't have to be a "reason" so doesn't ask why and just holds me and, as you say, you wake up feeling so much better.

Some people can let out pent up frustration on a punch bag, we can't so whatever works, go for it when needed :)

more hugs :grouphug2:

Katharine

·
Registered
212 Posts
How funny I've been exactly the same today. Total meltdown, couldn't stop crying earlier tonight. I'm just so fed up of feeling unwell, I'm really unhappy at work and my house is a tip cause my partner's too busy cooking and cleaning to finish the building work and decorating he started. It's just all getting on top of me and I just can't cope anymore.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I have often felt like having such a meltdown but I am saving it for even more challenging times. Part of me envies you a little....
May you have many better days!
Douglas+

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Like Douglas, part of me envies you a little too. I certainly hope you do have better days ahead and I am glad your feeling a bit better. It probably is the Plaquenil doing its job. You take good care of yourself. Hope you get to see and enjoy your friend.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.