The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, thanks for your post.

Yep be good to be supportive along the way. Youve applied and Im still doing pre-notes. Only had form 2 days but wanted to get on, havent rushed at all, spent all yesterday with paperwork all over dining table, ended up exhausted picked car up it ok now after 145 quid (i didnt really have) argh ...

Im stuck on that STATEMENT PAGE. (you dont have fill it in) but my husband said he will put a statement about me LOL, im confused, on the note at top it seems to say someone else fill it IN PRESUME THEY MEAN MY HUSBAND IN OUR CASE ??? HELP..............

When hub seen what Ive put, ill phone DIALUK manchester area (got their link off here) see if they can do a home visit or i will try and find my way other side manchester (but dont feel well constantly).

Its my birthday tomorrow 23RD MAY whooooooooooooooo ........ spending your birthday at a family wedding in Cheshire, we all staying over too.

Keep in touch, let me know how your claim is progressing ! keeping my fingers crossed.
take care, love and hugs Diane (Di) xx

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Karen,
Good luck with your paperwork and I think that does mean that someone that knows what is going on other than you must fill it in. I hope that your birthday and the wedding went well for you.

By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

I hope thay you are feeling well and not over doing it. Have fun and enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi Di

Yes I will certainly keep you posted. Hope you had a nice birthday and a good wedding, certainly beautiful weather for it today.

Oh and our car passed its MOT, thank goodness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts