The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently diagnosed. Saw my Rhumatologist in December, who wants to put me on Methotrexate, he's given me all the information and I've looked it up on the net, but was wondering if anyone out there can give me their own personal view on it, how it has effected you, good and bad and if it seems like a viable option. I've been back and forward on whether or not to take it, my family is being very supportive, but they don't know like you guys do!! Please please help me!! I go back in two weeks and have to have my decision!!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all again!! I have seen my Rhuemy who is definately putting me on this!! I go in next tuesday to see the nurse!! Not sure yet if I having the tablets or the injection!! I'm a bit scared but also excited that I should have some kind of life back!!

I just want to say that I love this website and the chat room and it makes me feel comforted to know that other people know how I feel!!

Thank you again so much for all your advice and information!! I'll let you know how I get on!!

Scatty!!! xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.