The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else taking this drug. its a chemo pill i take once a week. seems to be ok so far. anything to put this in remission!

·
11,409 Posts
Hi Rich,

I have moved your post to medications. If you do a search using the word "methotrexate" you will find a lot of posts about it.

I am taking methotrexate at the moment. It really isn't doing that much for me.:(

Would you please use black fonts? It makes for better reading and members with eye troubles will be able to read it easier.
Thank you.
Lyn

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi Rich, I take 2 or 3 pills a week, depending on how severe my symtoms are. They have greatly helped me. I know when I'm getting due for my dose because my pain increases as the methotrexate loses its power. It has definitely helped me. I use it in conjuction with Humira injections, plaquenil, Relafen, Keflex, and many more. But I think the combination of metho, Humira and plaquenil is helping me get through this.

Take care

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Suebehar,
I will begin Humeria soon or one of those in that class, do you really find the drug helpful?

Hi Rich,
I have been on methotrexate for over 6 weeks and have really noticed no significant change. I don't know how long it takes to see results though.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Richrich5555,

Have no personnal experience of this medication at all!

Hope the Methotrexate keeps working well for you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts