TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to let everyone know that im still around. and also let you know that i missed you all. i will never forget all the wonderful support i got from so many of you.

i am doing reletively fine. i still have no insurance but manage to go see the rhumy every four months. i have lost a few pds not what i wanted but im content. i still struggle with that but im ok with it.

:):):):):) i hope everyones is doing well. i will always keep in touch with this site. see you soon. lydia

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hey Sushi nice to hear from you again :bigsmile:

I am glad things are going ok for you, don't be a stranger, we have missed you too!

love
Lily

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi Sushi,

Glad to hear you are keeping in touch with your rheumy insurance or not. It is so important to stay on top of things. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
11,405 Posts
:wavey: Hi Sushi,

It is great that you are doing good.
I have been thinking of you.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hi Sushi:)

I am so glad to hear from you and that you are doing rather well and hope things continue to get better for you((((hugs)))).I sure hppe you are able to get some insurence real soon.keep.

Tammy

·
Registered
869 Posts
Sushi,
It is nice to hear from you and know that you are o.k.:) I hope things continue to go well and that you will be able to get insurance soon. Congratulations on the pds, each one is a victory:congrats:
Keep us posted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts