The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone

I sure hope you are having a safe and wondrful fourth of july.

I wanted to come on and also let everyone know that life has been just a bit stressful which i have not been on much either because of that>i do think about everyone in here every single day and hope and pray that you are getting along okay.Hubby lost his job about 4 months ago as many of you know already and no job in the works any time soon:(.I am just taking it one day at a time and trying not to worry to much but as everyone in here already know that is not easy to do.I just have not felt like my brain can even post to often because i am having a lot of fatigue and some pain also but going to be oaky with the help of my family and everyone in here.I just wanted to let everyone know i have not dissapeared completly lol just trying to get my head together but i do come in here every day to see how you are all doing.take care of yourself when you can and hoping and praying for a miracle for lupus sometime soon so that our kids dont have to deal with thie awful disease grr.

Tammy
((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))everyone

·
Administrator
10,208 Posts
Hi Tammy,

Happy 4th of July to you also. I hope you get a chance to go out and see some fireworks.

Thanks for letting us know how things are going :(. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
florie
589 Posts
Hi Tammy,
It is very stressful when the man of the house is out of a job. Mine has been out of work for 1yr.and 7months. We just heard of a new unemployment extension and he applied. Just waiting for it to start rolling.

Is your husband entitled to unemployment? Can you get some aid threw the state like food stamps and medical insurance. Please hang in there and stay in touch. Pray all works out.
florie

·
11,410 Posts
(((Tammy))))

I know how stressful it has been for you.:( I hope and pray that your hubby finds a job.

You are right it isn't easy not to stress out about everything.:hug: Even good stress is hard on us too.

Take care my friend. :hug::hug:

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
(((((((((((((Tammy)))))))))))))) this has got to be a very difficult time for you :( :hugbetter: I hope that things improve and I just wanted to say we miss you around here.............good to know you are lurking though ;) Take care :hug:

love
Lily

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Tammy,

Happy 4th to you too! Thank you, for thinking of us, even though, your going
though a very difficult time yourself. I hope things look up for you, and your
hubby very soon..friend. Take care..

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Happy 4th of July lovely lady.

I really hope you can get the rest you need Tammy, i know its hard moreso when you have hubby out of work, we both in same bolt there ..but your right is does add to the stress, and yuo know what they say stress is no good for lupies.

Wish there was something i could do to make life better for you lovey.

going send you big ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))) you are always there bright and cheerful for us all, and i thank you for that, but if you ever want a good moan ,you grab me weather it be here facebook just shout thats what we here for

many hugs my friend Lin xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Tammy,

Sending loads of hugs :grouphug2: and hoping that things will look up for you both very soon.

:grhug:

Katharine

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Well hello there and so glad you popped in to let us know your doing ok.

I am sorry about your husbands job but hopeful that he will soon find something else substantial for work.

You take good care of yourself. I miss ya in the chat room.:wink2:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi Tammy

I'm so sorry to hear things are difficult for you at the moment :sad: I hope things improve for you and your hubby soon.

take good care of yourself, thinking of you and sending you great big hugs :hug::there:
lvoe karen xx

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Tammy

Its good to hear from you but Im sorry things are so rough at the moment :hugbetter:

I hope and pray for better days ahead for you and your family. The job situation is very bad at the moment and it must be a very scary time for you and your hubby. :worried: Im glad you have the support and help of your family though.

Thanks for letting us know how you are doing and Im glad to see you are still able to pop in and out. Hoping your pain and fatigue eases up soon for you :hugbetter:

Much love to you
Joan:rose:

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
(((( Tammy )))), thank you for taking the trouble to post and let us know how you are doing when you are having such a hard time. I hope things pick up soon and your hubby manages to get a job. I can imagine how stressful that must be. Take good care of yourself.

Deb x

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.