TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Jonnell I know this is a Lupus site, but my 4 year old has Sjogrens Syndrome and I havent found a site for parents of Sjs children do any of you know any.

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Hi Jonnell,

Welcome to the site. I am very sorry to hear your little one is suffering from Sjogrens. It must be difficult for you to see her suffer.

You are more than welcome to post here. Many of our members have Sjogrens along with their Lupus. If you go to the top blue bar and click on search you can find past posts on Sjogrens. The "Related Conditions" forum also has some posts.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. I would hope that you would sign up for yourself and have a user name so we can help you also in anyway that we can.
It is hard to hear about a little one that has problems already. You must have your hands full witha mom with lupus and a child with sjogrens. I hope you are well. There are many people her that can help you with both of them and all of us are good at just listening in case you just need to talk sometime. I do hope someone will come along that can help you as that is not something that I have as of yet of course we will cross our fingers. I would go into the chat room and see if you get someone in there that can help you better. I hope you are well and doing well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts