The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw my gp today ..... he's not sure what's going on but said definitely some sort of infection. I'm on Levaquin for a week. When I get back from Oregon I think he's going to order more tests. I have an appointment in late August with the new rheumy. I hope he's good and I hope to get some answers. Breathing hurts. All the time now. Well, I'm going to assume things will get better. It's about the only way I can operate to tell the truth. I guess I'll think about it tomorrow .... "at Tara...." LOL. (That's Scarett O'Hara's response to all hard times in "Gone With the Wind" -- a move I had just about memorized at the age of 13. That sentiment -- think about it tomorrow, in a better place -- has gotten me through a lot of hard times.)

Sunny

·
11,409 Posts
((((Sunny))))

What a time you have been having.:(
I am glad you have a GP that is trying to help you. I hope this antibiotic kicks in fast and gives you some relief.:hug:

It is great that you are going on your trip.

Hang in there.
:foryou:
Lyn

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Sunny,

Sorry to hear that you too are having an issue with breathing as well. I thought maybe I was having one of those "lupie" moments. From the sounds of it, I guess I wonder if you have a touch of pneumonia/bronchitis. Levaquin is a wonderful drug and when taken for a lung infection. Have taken it many times and actually had it IV when I was in the hospital. Did your doc have your labs checked at all or is that a wait for now? My doc found that I just have alot of lung scarring from my previous infections, hence my breathing problems. My lungs just are not expanding and transferring everything back and forth like they should. They are so lazy. I hope that you are back to feeling like the old Sunny soon. Also hope that new Rheumy can answer your questions for you as well. Until then, just take a deep breath and leave the curtains alone!!

Nancy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts