The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:screamin: I just got rid of a mouth full of mouth sores, and of course a couple of days after seeing the rheumatologist. another sore appears tight on the tip of my tongue!:mad: Just right in the place where it hits my teeth, front on top and bottom. I am just frustrated, the injections of methotrexate were working well in getting rid of them, and now they are back. Oh, well I increase the shot dosage so maybe that will make a difference. Isn't it quirky how something so small, when there are larger symptoms going on, can be so annoying and test your patience?;) I think I need chocolate:hehe: Thanks for letting me complain, Karly:blush:

·
Registered
498 Posts
((( hugs )))) I know how painful those can be. When I get mouth sores my rheumy has given me premission to take up to 5 - 1mg tabs a day. I take 3-4 a day and it does a pretty good job at keeping them away, unless I am flaring. I hope you find some relief soon.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I know, it seems like every time I turn around something else in my mouth is sore. I find it frustrating as I never SEE a sore, usually it just feels sore. Of course they have all finally pretty much cleared up right now - I have a rheumy appt Weds. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts