The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to what this means. I noticed mine said moved but was still able to open it.

Thanks!
Michelle

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hi Michelle,

Posts get moved if the moderators feel that they'll be more visible in another category. Some members don't read all of the sections here and it can be disheartening not to get an answer to a question that is important to you.

Katharine

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Hello Michelle
Welcome to the forum ! :)

Another reason for moderators moving posts is to ease future reference and to have them in the most suitable place in the Archives. The only way to search the Archives is by going through each section.

We sometimes change post titles too to make them more eye catching for people with similar interests and problems as well as easier to find in future.
If the post is in the appropriate section the poster is more likely to notice previous threads on the same topic.

I am glad you realised your post had not been moved right off the forum and saw how to find it.
We always inform posters if their post has been removed from the forum or has needed significant editing.

It's a good idea to think about which section your post would be best in although it's not always obvious. It's best to make separate posts if there are several differing topics so each will get fully dealt with

We hope you'll find the forum very helpful :)

Clare

1 - 4 of 4 Posts