The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im bridie just new to the pc world dont know what im doing yet.im 47 had lupus for as long i have known.please contact me

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hi Bridie and a very warm welcome to the boards! :welcome:
I am Pam from Scotland and diagnosed with lupus 2 years ago. You will find that this is a wonderful site with a wealth of information and very friendly people.

Take your time and find your way around and let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Questions are always welcome and we all learn from each other. Are you keeping well at the moment?

I look forward to getting to know you.

Hugz, :hug:

Pam xxx

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Hello Bridie,
I am a long time patient too. I also have a Daughter with Lupus.
It will be good to have you here. Do you manage quite well or not. I am on Long term disability. Mobility not good and brain a bit shot.
x Lola

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi Birdie hope you are well;)

I've not been diagnosed yet but just wanted to say welcome and I that you've sure come to the right place for info, advice and great support.

Mrs M:)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Birdie,
welcome to the lupus site.
I am not diagnosed yet either but just wanted to say hope you are well and best wishese form me.

Cassie :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bridie

hi to everone believe it or not this is me just finding my way back to you all great responce thank you all got lots to say ive had lupus for 30 years . but at the moment im waiting for my niece to take me out. i never go out but today she just phoned and said get ready i shopuldent be long im keeping the computer as it is. not taking the chance of getting lost again.talk in a bit. and again THANK YOU AGAIN.bridie

·
Inky
249 Posts
HI Bridie
Welcome to the board, everyone is really lovely here I think.
I have had lupus since a teenager but not diagnosed until my early 40's. It was strangely good to know what was wrong after being ill for nearly 30 years on and off.
Hope you have a lovely day out. My niece is in love at the moment so haven't seen her for weeks he he.
Sara (from Manchester - not far from you!)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi Bridie
I am a novice with the computer as well, so you are not alone i am 53years of age and newly diagnosed.
The people on this site are really good and it has helped me a lot, i even managed to get the chat line working after looking at it for over an hour and thinking what do i do next.
Anyway you have done ok and one day we might meet on chat line.
Sandy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bridie

yeah it would be great to have a chat im getting a little bit better on the computer but dont want to speak to soon..ive been on it for a while today have to have an eye break in a bit.im having a good time going through everything but its very tiring.:lol:

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi Bridie:welcome:this is a great site to be on there is always some one that will be able to give you some good advice.Do you have a family i have a son and daughter 4Grandsons one is 9 two are 6 ten days apart then the next one is 6months.Hope to here from you again Elisabeth

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah you too.this messace must be a few weeks old.ive told everybody i get lost just found my way back.so hello

1 - 13 of 13 Posts