TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all hope you are all well i have got the most horrid pain in my hips muscles .Right down to to feet and toes feels like they have been tied with elastic bands.My hands are the same so tight they feel full of fluid any one had this problem Thanks Elisabeth

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
The feeling of tightness and fluid in the hands is something I deal with every morning. It does ease up as the day goes on yet I still have a fullness or tightness even before I go to bed at night.

As for the legs, yes, I get joint pains in my hips, knees, ankles, even my toes.

I just think it is par for the course with this lovely disease.

Sometimes if it is bad a warm bath helps me and sometimes I have to double up on meds.

Sorry your having a day with pain. I hope it eases up for you. Do you take anything for inflammation? Maybe a couple of Advil, Motrin, etc...may do the trick.

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
Yeah a nice bath might do the trick elisabeth. I like the old Radox bath salts but they can be a bit harsh on the skin. Some porraige in a bag run under the tap is nice if you have sensitive skin :hug:

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replys but i dont have a bath i have a wet floor shower:lol:The bath was taken out years ago becuase i could not get in and out of it:lol:Elisabeth

·
4,430 Posts
Hiya, yes I have sore tight hands most mornings, sometimes in ankles and knees too.. it usually eases off over the day unless it is because I overdid it the day before and its pay back day!! My body feels as if its made up of memory foam.. anything I work too much today... it remembers and pays me back handsomely the next day or so... you might find a hot shower helpful if you don't have a bath or heat pads can help too sometimes... otherwise its anti inflammatories if its bad and plod through with it..:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts