TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just had to share this with someone ha ha.I been walking for about 8 months now inside a mall and in my neighborhood to better my health.Anyways me and hubby decided to walk outside late last friday night at this beautiful lake slash park with a nice walkway all around it.it is about 1 mile and a half.We started the walk and was paying attention to the beautiful duch we saw which was if a differant color.i was not paying attention to where i was walking and all of a sudden my right ankle fell off the sidewalk and i went over and down gfrrr.I was more imberressed after i got over the initail pain of twisting my ankle real bad.Had a couple come by right afterwards and whom saw the whole thing say could they help me lol.I told them no i was okay but just real clutsy :rotfl:.I got up being the person i am and continued to walk around the whole thing.I know it was stupid but i am bound and determine to loose wieght or get my heart in shape anyway.

Well anyway long story short i had quite a weekend with my ankle hurting and swolleThe lesson i learned and hubby did to lol is i walk on the inside of the trail so i dont fall of the side of it lol.I have done this before but not quite so dramatically :rotfl:. I guess it is true you can get even more clutsy as we get older.Good news is it is slowly healing and yes i am still walking.I sure hope this never happends to anyone else.i would adivse if there is any kind of a slope i guess is what i want to call it stay to the inside of it :p.Hope everyone is well:).

Tammy

·
11,405 Posts
(((Tammy)))

Your ankle sounds very painful.:( Hope it feels better soon. Lessons learn can be very painful.:eek:uch:

I fall in the klutziness category too.:p
Take care and keep that ankle up.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
631 Posts
(((Tammy)))

I hope it heals soon.
I'm just the same, yesterday I walked into the kitchen door frame....AGAIN :rolleyes:

Take care and rest that ankle.

Hugs
Elle x

·
Registered
279 Posts
yep same hear tried to walk through patio door then bashed my arm

went for a nap to get over it lol

dixy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts