TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Marika
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there I am going through the internet looking for an adress for the guy who is dealing with our flat.......and lo and behold what do I see.
Our flat where we are living is up for sale.....nice to know eh.....no one has told us......

Don't know how they think they can get away with it...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Marika

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Sorry to hear what he's done Marika!

Does that mean he has had estate agents around to value property whilst you been ot of the house without prior permission. Does it also mean that landlord can access your property anytime without telling you!

I know that in UK that Landlords are not allowed to enter a property they have let, without prior notice of at least 24-48 hours except in emergency situtions like gas leaking etc.

My cousins rental flat has recently been put up for sale also. The Landlord has had to give him 1 months free rent in return for prospective buyers being able to enter the flat whilst he's still a tennant.

When you rent the flat/house is your home and the Landlord needs to respect that! Are there any tennancy laws that protect tennants in Germany against what he's done.

Hope you get things sorted out!

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
((( Marika))) What an awful way to go on. I have no idea what the law is when it's an estate sale. We were very well protected as tenants in Germany though the circs might have been different from yours. The owners would have had a hard time getting us out but it isn't easy living in sort of siege circumstances

Good Luck getting things sorted out. One darn thing after another isn't it.

Hugs
Clare

·
Registered
631 Posts
:eek: now thats just rude. How hard would it have been for him to pick up the phone and call you.

Hope you get this sorted.

Hugs
Elle x

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
This is just crazy Marika and I sure hope you get to the bottom of things.

What a way to find out the place you lay your head at night is for sale.:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Shocking :eek: I'm wondering if it is even legal???

I hope that you find some sort of solution (whatever that turns out to be) and that everything else is going well for you for the moment.

hugs :hug:
Katharine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts