The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My gran died suddenly on Saturday night...:(all the shock and emotion thrown me into a big flare :(

Rachel

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
:grhug:((((Hugs)))) Rachel,

My condolences to you and your family, take care of yourself!:worried:

Just last week a close cousin was killed in a road traffic accident...also like you with shock etc..flaring now! I know its been helping me to look at old photographs and remember all those good times together!

Love

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
(((((((Rachel)))))))
I'm so sorry to hear about your gran..my sincere condolences to you & your family..I hope your flare settle very soon.
take good care, sending you big comforting hugs :hug:
love karen xx

((((((Lesley)))))))
sending comforting hugs to you too :hug: I am so sorry for your loss, my sincere condolences to you and your family.
I also hope your flare settles quickly too, shock can have an awful impact on our health :sad:
take good care xx

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Oh dear Rachel ((((((((((hugs)))))))))) :)

I'm so sorry to hear that and can well understand how it has affected you. Sudden loss like that can be so shocking :grouphug2:

Katharine

·
Registered
631 Posts
(((Rachel))) and (((Lesley)))
I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. My thought are with you both and your families at this time.

Elle x

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your grandmother.

My prayers are with you and your family and I sure hope your ok through this difficult time.

Lean on us here if you need to chat.:wink2:

·
11,409 Posts
((((Oh Rachel))))

My condolences to you and your family.

I know how hard it is for you at the moment. Please try to get some rest when you can.

Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Rachel :grhug: I'm so sorry to hear about your Gran's passing :( many hugs to you Rachel.

love
Lily

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
:hug::hug::grhug::grhug::hug::hug:

Lots more hugs for you!
Love

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
(((Rachel))) Sending you my sincere condolences on your loss. I lost my Grandma a week ago and it is a very stressful time. Rest as much as you can... that should help.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all so much:)

Would love to chat but no internet at home so feeling quite isolated at a difficult time:worried:

Hope to be back soon....:blush:

Rachel

·
Administrator
7,566 Posts
(((( Rachel)))) I am so sorry for your loss. It must be a
very difficult time. Thinking of you.

Deb x

·
Registered
9 Posts
im so sorry rachel to hear of losing your gran....its such a hard thing, nothing can prepair you for the shock of the loss..and on top of all this you have a flare..poor you, my heart goes out to you!!! my nan died a couple of years ago, if you need to chat or vent or message, im all ears...that care and be kind to yourself xxx

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi rachel, so sorry to hear about your Gran. Im sure she would want you to be well so try and rest right now, think of the good times you had with her. Im thinking of you. Take care :sad:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Rachel,

There are so few words to connect with another when their loved one dies.

I know as well as others how that feels and your loss is unique and special and your own.

Just sending you my love and strength at this time.

Nicky

1 - 17 of 17 Posts