The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just want to give some people a bit of hope has i was diagnosed with lupus in september 2006. I did everything the doctors told me and now my bloods show my lupus is no longer active. I have no joint pains no tiredness etc and i am off all medication!!!! :) i have been off medication for 8 months and still feel great!!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Yay!!!!!!!! Bev, I'm doing the happy dance for you! Congratulations on beating this booger. You give hope to the rest of us!

Sunny

·
Registered
234 Posts
Congrats! :stretch: I love to read posts like this because it gives the rest of us inspiration and encouragement. I'd be happy with just getting off a few of my meds right now. Keep us posted on your progress! I'm so happy for you!!
Laura

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
Bev,

I am so pleased for you. I hope you are enjoying doing those things that lupus was getting in the way of. It is good to have members like you post, it gives hope to others.

Take care,
Karen

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Bev.................It is wonderful to hear the good news that you have given us. We are all so happy for you. It is always wonderful to hear that someone has been able to beat this disease and shares it with us. It gives us all that extra boost of energy to dig in and fight.

Nancy

·
Registered
580 Posts
i am so happy for you too bev, i hope it stays like this FOREVER!

i have had lupus for the past 18 years and it has been in remission all those years except for 2007 that i had costocondritis, tingling, and depression
but that is no longer there.

im on plaquenil and it has done wonders for me.

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!:wink2: :wink2:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you all for your messages!

lets hope others out there can gain alittle hope that this can happen to them too! Its not often that you read about lupus being no longer active but about all the horrible things that it does to you. So my aim in telling you all this is to show people that it can be beaten!! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts