The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
florie
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Well my grandson is doing much much better. He will be coming home sometime next week. He has put on weight, now over 3lbs. drinking from a bottle, and out of the incubator. No more feeding tube.

My son and daughter-in-law are exhausted. She will be home from work with no pay for 1 month with the baby. Their bills are adding up without the second income and my son's work has slowed down. I will try to do what i can to help them.

All our prayers and wishes have reached god's ears. Thank you all for your support.
Luv, florie

:pixiedust:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Florie,

Wonderful news! I am so happy for you. Now, mom and baby can settle into a routine, and hopefully rest more.

Congratulations again on having another grandson. :hug:

Love,
Sandy

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hi Florie

I am so glad to hear your grandbaby is getting so much better that he is coming home soon.That is also great he has gained 3 lbs wow.I am sorry to hear they are having financial struggles((hugs)).I sure hope and pray there finances get much better and soon.Thanks for keeping us updated on your grandsons heelth.

Tammy

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
That's great news Florie and a great relief to know he's doing so well :)

I'm sure they must be worried about finances but even one month from now, he'll be so tiny that I'm sure it'll be hard to leave him with someone else - so hard these things.

hugs :grhug:

Katharine

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi Florie i am so happy for you and your family that the baby is coming home
That will be a realief for all of you so enjoy all the time that you can with them as they grow up so quckly.My best regards to you all Elisabeth

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Super news Florie!

I hope all your family lots of enjoyable hours cuddling and playing with the precious bundle!

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Thats great news about the little fella :) Gosh but he will be a tiny handful to look after...

Sorry to hear about the financial problems though. If it's not one thing it's another sometimes. I hope they get back on an even keel soon. Its great that they have you to help out in the meantime.

Congrats again
Joan:rose:

·
florie
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's another pound !

:)As of today my grandson's weight is 4lbs. :)

I am so happy to hear of this today :wand2: and share it with everyone.
I will get a snapshot soon as i get to see him.
Hugs, florie:rose:

·
11,410 Posts
:woohoo:Florie,

I told you he was a fighter.:bigsmile: I am happy that he is doing well.

Give him a hug from me.

Love,
Lyn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.