The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

i wondered if anyone has this. Over the last year ive noticed my toenails have started to look almost chipped in one sside and have started to curl over. They are also turning yellow underneath a bit like a fungal infection although i dont think it is. Sorry this sounds disgusting but i am a bit concerned. Also the nail has gone a bit stripe on top. I thought id read a thread on this before but couldnt find it. Id really appreciate any advice on what this could be

thanks

annie

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Hi Annie,

My skin, hair and yes nails have all changed so you are not alone.

Also the joints in my toes are so bad that the toes are starting to curl under.

Not a pretty site for sure so guess I am glad I am married and no need to look for a man.:lol::lol::lol:

They would take one look at the feet and run.:rotfl:

I hope your keeping well.:wink2:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Annie go see dr it still could befungal infection , i dont know if your on any immuo meds but they can make you prone to anything like that or warts, believe me, i got the warts that keep comming on fingers, due to aza then cellcept.... as your imuo system gets lowered anything can happen, if im makinmg sense

Lin x

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Annie,
You are not alone. I have a similar thing happening to my toenails but have not said anything to anyone and have tried all the fungus stuff and have resigned to the thought I will never paint my toes and never wear sandles again lol. If you find something worth trying please post it for all of us to try. I hope you are feeling well other than your feet of course which I know are not lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.