The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI
I am sorry in advance. I have had a really horrible week and need a moan.:(
I have had a headache for about 4wks now and really stiff neck. my gp has put me on ibuprofen and co-codomol for 10 days. I am also getting joint and muscle pain in arms and legs, on and off getting pleuritic pains too. I am exhausted and fed up i had to have my shifts off this week ans as they were night shifts thats quite a bit of cash i have lost.
on top of all this my hubby has had his card cloned :worried:and they have fleeced us, i am sure this stress has made matters worse.

·
Pollianna
485 Posts
It all comes at once angie. I know the feeling about loosing money you need due to this illness :(

Hope it passes soon xxP

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Oh dear Angie :(

I don't know what to say other than send huge hugs and reassure you that there will be far better days ahead...

:grouphug2:

P.S. No need to say sorry "far better out than in" :)

Katharine

·
Registered
467 Posts
you moan all you want

hi angie

well when it rains it pour and always when you don't have an umbrella :rain:
sorry you had to take off work, money is so tight these days having to take off makes it so much harder. i'm sure you put a freeze on your husbands card, and hopefully you won't be held accountable for the charges. i know its easier said than done but do try not to stress too much.

hope you feel better soon:foryou:

hugs and kisses

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
(((((((Angie))))))

I am so sorry your having a tough time right now and I do hope things get better. Loosing money is not fun especially when the economy is so bad right now and everything around us is increasing in price.

I am not sure what the card is your speaking of in reference to your hubby but sure hope he gets it back soon.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hi Angie,

I want to say, I am very sorry, you were the victim, of some dishonest weasel. :(:(

I hope you feel better very soon.

Love,
Sandy

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
angie,
It sounds like you are having a very hard week. Sounds like a good bubble bath and a back rub would do you some good. I hope you get the clone killed as that can cause some real problems. I do hope that you feel better soon.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thankyou all. i am feeling a bit better today:). we have frozen card and will get all monies back:). thank god. hope you are all as well as can be.
thanx again for all support . this is a great site8)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Ah, that's a relief angie. It's bad enough with everything else but when we start worrying about money it makes it so much worse!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi Angie

Just wanted to say glad you got your hubbys card sorted although I'm sure you really didn't need the hassle!!!

Hope your headaches eased and you're having better days:)

Sending you a gentle :hug:

Mrs M x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts