The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure of where to start but here it goes anyway.I have been so exhausted since before christmas.My thyriod is way low and trying to get it better and then my aunt on my dads side passed away right before christmas and not even a week later my sister in law passed away from brain cancer.Then after christmas my uncle on my dads side also passed away and just last week my mother in law passed very sunddenly.I had been feeling better a little more energy anyway until last friday when my mother in law passed and i have been trying to keep up with taken care of the arrangements with my hubby and the family. Well it has been a week now since she passed and i feel like my brain is mush really do.I cant figure anything out even the simplest things right now.I think when i start to feel better i think i can do anything then but i really cannot.

I feel like i could go to sleep for about a week and that would be okay with me right now.I think i need to take sometime for me instead of trying to do everything for my father in law and my own house to.Then my step mom called me today to see if i could go to the drug store and pick up hers and my dads prescription :sad: .I didnt have the heart to say no he is very ill also and she does not drive at all:( .My only other sister they felt they could ask was gone not home at all grrrrrrrr.I just dont know how to say no to my parents anyway.I have no problem saying no to the resr of the family.Well sorry this is so long really but just needed to talk to people who can understand how i feel.My poor brain cannot even begin to remember things these days.I mean the simplest things even like who did i just talk to one minute ago :mad: or where am i going to to.I have had trouble with this kind of thing but the stress is so making it much worse for sure and to the point i do not know who i am:lol: .I try to tell someone something or explain it anyway to them and they get even more confused then they were before.Well thank you for giving me a place to vent at as it really help me it really does.I sure hope everyone else is doing having a somewhat better months then me anyway.Oh yeah my hubby got layed off like two weeks ago i think :hehe: and not having much succes in finding another job either grrrrrr.I sure hope this makes sense to everyone:hehe: :lol:

Tammy

·
Registered
468 Posts
:grouphug2: :love2: Boy, it really sounds as if you have had such a rough month, with all the losses, and trying to take care of those you love, it is so hard, I have seen so many people on this site trying to care for others. Take a moment out for yourself and rest, even if you have things to do, try to take a moment to relax, take some deep breaths. Then you will be better to do what you need to do. Also a thought is there anyone else who can help run errands for the people who need so much help, maybe someone you can take turns with? You don't want to end up really in a terrible state of health yourself because then there's no one to help you or you to be able to help others. You will be in my thoughts as will your family be. Karly:wink2:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Tammy :hug::grhug: :hug:

I am so sorry to hear all what you are going thru, i am sorry to hear about the loss of so many family members in the past few months, it must be so hard to deal with.

I totally understood your post (either it DID make sense or i am as confused as you are).

I really hope you do feel better for venting and letting out some of your feelings, as we all know keeping things bottled up doesn't help. Trying to deal with everything you have would be hard for a 'healthy' person never mind for someone who is as ill as you are.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed :fingers: that Martin manages to find a job real soon, but i can imagine going for interviews when he has just lost is mum would be the last thing he wants to do.

You really could do with some 'me' time, otherwise you are going to totally run yourself into the ground (if you haven't already) but i can understand that its easier said than done when there is so much going on.

I just wanted to let you know that i am thinking about you and i also wanted to send you some hugs :hug: :grhug: :hug: :grhug: :hug:

Take good care of yourself, love & hugs Jo.

·
11,409 Posts
(((Tammy)))

Yes, you need a lot of me time! You need lots of rest and taking care of yourself.

I know you have been threw so much.:hug::hug: Maybe your kids could help you?

Hang in there.
:foryou:
Lyn

·
Registered
164 Posts
Holy Smokes Tammy! I just read your post. I can't believe all of this has happened to you and then in such a short period of time. Please take care of yourself. If you don't you will pay for it and you don't want to get sick I'm sure of that! Just to let you know that I am definitely thinking of you daily and praying for you and your family. Take care,

Dalyce

·
Registered
368 Posts
:grhug: Tammy! You have been thru so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's time to take care of you! I'm sure Marty understands, let him know that you need some time to re-group! Thinking of you! Cathy

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Dear Tammy :hug:

What a terrible amount of things you have to deal with at the moment:worried: Im really sorry to hear how stressful your life is right now. Those kind of stresses would test the strength of anyone - never mind someone with Lupus:hugbetter:

All I can say is that I'm thinking of you and wishing that the days ahead bring some happiness and joy for you. I surely hope you can find a bit of space for you in all of this. I hope to goodness your hubby can get some work soon too.

Hang in there my friend.
Much love
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Dear Tammy,

Your so stressed and tired. I hope everything settles down soon, so you can get the rest you need.

Please do put you first, so you don't get terribly ill.

Take Care,
Sandy

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Tammy you sure have had a rouch few months girl, no wonder you feel so mushed up, you really do need so me time hun,

its not easy running round and seeing to ppl, and on top of all that poorly your self, just be careful, i am so sorry for all the losses you have had in your life in such a short space

I reall am sorry hubby got layed off, i kniow you were telling me about it before christams but i was hoping it wouldnt happed

Tammy please be careful and try and take some time out for you,
i was like you running round after mil, for months and trying to work
ive niot been the same since, made me ill, dont want you going down that road,

im so glad you came and off loaded the way you feel lovey.
sending you great big hugs your way

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

your mate Lin xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:there: :kiss:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Tammy

Thinking of you. Sending love and hugs to you and your family. So much you have gone through. Just hope you can get some time to regroup and recoup. Can you delegate some errands? I know its easier said than done, but I have been through similar recently and now my husband is clinically depressed and I have to be tough for him.

Keeping you in my prayers.

Much love

Judi xx

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Tammy hows thing going with you??????????

just thinking about you ,Lin xxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Awwww thank you so much everyone for the caring words and prayer to defiantely.I just got back from going out of town to visit my sister and her family.It wasawesome other then the traveling about 8 hours in car but hubby drove and stopped whenever i needed him to.I have the best hubby in the whole world i really do.He has been so caring understanding about me not able to do things and saying it is okay if i cant do something also.

I am home now and so glad to be home to.Lin i wanted to let you and everyone in here that i am doing okay and taking it one day at a time.I really do not know what i would do without all of you really.Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.:)

Tammy:)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Tammy,:hugbetter:
I am glad you had a awesome time-you need that right now. My thyroid is too low right now and it really havocs on ones body. You really need to stay on top of it. You need to do what is best for Tammy right now since you have been through so much in last few months. If it makes you feel better-my brain is also mush:( I understand where you are at and I feel so bad. Please take care of yourself. I am glad you have a good hubby-I do too:)

Hugs,
Becca

you can pm or email me anytime to vent

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey mac.......I am just reading your post tonight as I havent noticed it before.
I am so sorry about all your losses.:sad: It sounds like you have had a real bad time, and I hope things quiet down soon for you.
You take care mac,and get yourself healthy again.I know it wont be 100% healthy for you living with Lupus but take care of yourself until you get healthy again.
I wish you all the best mac.....and with deepest sympathy in the loss of your loved ones. Laura (LWL2002):)
Take Care Mac!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

Tammy ((((((((((Hugs))))))))
we all here for you hun xx:grouphug2:

·
Registered
705 Posts
(((((((Tammy))))))))) :hug: Tammy, so sorry you're having to deal with so much. I hadn't seen this post until now, but I've been missing in action from here and still not well enough for chatroom...

Just know that I'm thinking of you and your sweet hubby! :kiss:

Love and prayers, Pollyanna :love2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts