The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know many people come here with questions about neonatal lupus. It is hard to find answers through the literature that is out there as it is all very redundant. I just wanted to let everyone know that I made a youtube video of my daughter's Battle with neonatal lupus and how it has effected her. On youtube if you search for neonatal lupus it comes right up. I am the only one, literally, in the world that has posted a video about neonatal lupus. Hope you all like it. Best wishes to everone.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Wow thanks for that.
What a battle your girl has been through.

I am a neonatal nurse but have never seen a confirmed case of neonatal lupus.
It was suspected in my sister's little girl because of a peculiar vascular type rash present at birth. The rash gradually disappeared over a few weeks without treatment however.

Very best wishes to you and Presley

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
What a beautiful, brave little girl you have there :)

Thank you for posting about her and sharing her journey with us and the world:)

Heres a direct link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ksr6h4NaJ0

Much love and strength to you and Presley
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
My children both had awful problems with prematurity especially my Son. I had undiagnosed Lupus and the Paed. realised later that both children were typical neonatal lupus. I am so glad you made this Video!!!!!
x Lola

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
what a delightful little girl, and utterly beautiful.

Your daughter is so lucky she has such a loving mum to help her through all this - what a journey for the whole family

raglet
give that baby a cuddle from me !

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks

Thank you for all of your kind words. I try to make update videos when I can. i think Presley has 3 total

Thanks Again, Jennifer Bailey:)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Jennifer,

What a moving video. I switched between crying for her pain and smiling at her courage.

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful and very lucky to have parents like you. I will keep her in my prayers.

Sharon

·
11,410 Posts
Jennifer,

Thank you for sharing. What a beautiful little girl you have.

You and your husband are very special.

I have a handicapped daughter. She is 31 yrs. old and I would like to share a poem with me that I cherish.

http://www.oafccd.com/lanark/poems/heaven.htm

Take care.
Love,
Lyn

·
Registered
7 Posts
thank you so much for making the video i was trying to find info when my son was born with neonatal lupus in 09 and i did find it on youtube, such an insperation xxxxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts