The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i am sorry i have not posted for a while but i have been confined to bed with a viral infection.
Just to let you all know my nephew is now home and he is doing ok, he is getting all the help he needs and he still has a long way to go,but hey he is doing fine.
The doctors have told my sister that medically he is healing mentally they are not sure of, he propably will get some help that way later.
Never mind we can at least breathe easier this Xmas.
Well i want to wish everyone a lovely Christmas and thank you for all your support you gave to me and my family.

Thanks again love Sandy

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Hello Sandy :)

Thank you for the good news about your nephew - I hope he makes a speedy recovery physically and emotionally. It sounds as if he is getting good care.
I'm sorry about your viral infection. These things can knock you for six and take a long time to get over so take it easy and let other people do the hard work for a change.

All the best and happy holidays ! :)
Clare

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Sandy

Thats very good news about your Nephew. I hope that with time and good care he can put this terrible thing behind him as he heads into his future.

Sorry to hear you have been ill :hugbetter: I hope you recover well and have a healthy holiday period :)

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Hello Sandy, I am sorry you have been ill, do take care.
It is good to know your Nephew is home. Poor Boy has certainly had a major shock. I really hope he gets good emotional help. I know it isn't the same thing but my Son witnessed a fatal stabbing, he was trying to help the guy for the last 20 minutes as he slowly died. Police and Ambulance were delayed. It was hard because the guy had a family who Luke met later. He also had to walk past the spot every single day as it was just down the road from his flat.
He has recovered quite a lot now, but things on TV etc. can bring it back and he goes quite unreasonable. Otherwise he has made a lot of progress in about 6 months so there is plenty of hope. He refused all counselling. I wonder if Victim Support would help your Nephew, they are very good here.
x Lola

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'm so glad to hear that your nephew is back home, it must have been a horrific experiance for you all.

Sorry to hear you have been unwell. Please get lots of rest and take care of yourself.

Have a wondeful christmas

Elle x

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Sandy,

Thanks for updating us on your nephew. It's good to hear that he's generally doing well.

I was amazed to see the recovery my nephew had from severe head injury and also the wonderful very specialized care he got.

I think, like many things in life, it is a case of one day at a time.

I hope you all have a great and more relaxed Christmas.

Katharine

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Thank God your Nephew is doing better and I am sorry your dealing with a viral infection. Tis the season for folks to get sick it seems. We have the flu bug going around here too.

I hope you get back up on your feet and feeling better soon.:wink2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts