The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - I am feeling DEFIANT !!!!!!!!!!!

My skin has been a real pain (literally) over the past several weeks and for the past month or so I have been having to soak in a bathfull of emollient at least twice a day, often more!!! - It is SSoo boring (but it DOES help).

Anyway - I have my appointment with the Dermatologist tomorrow so tonight I am celebrating by NOT having a bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just put on my 'jimmyjams' without the hour-long ritual of bath and various creams (sheer joy!) - it only took about 2 minutes!!

If I suffer tomorrow - so be it! but at least he will see what I really look like!

Anyway - we shall see what we shall see - If I don't sleep, at least I will have had an extra hour of doing nothing tonight !!

Dea Xxx

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Hi Dea

I hope you enjoy your night!! :) I also hope that your dermy appt goes well for you tomorrow :)

Best wishes

Deb

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Good for you Dea!

Its great to get a 'treat' now and then! Hope you dont suffer too much and that your appointment goes well tomorrow!

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.