TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
My best friend suffers from lupus. It seems that she's come to her wits end and is in need of finding a good doctor in the Orange County or Riverside area. It's hard for me to handle when I see her during her flare ups. If any one has any information, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Welcome to the forum !

Your friend is so lucky to have someone who cares about her.

If you look or post on the Find a Doctor section using the areas in the title you might get some contacts. Or contact the Lupus Foundation of America local chapter who have lists of lupus experts. See www.lupus.org.

We are very willing to help friends and family so do let us know how we can help you and help your friend. There a huge amount of first rate experienced and knowledgable information here. Knowing other people's experiences can help a lot in getting the best care available because you know what to look for in doctors and can understand your treatment options better.

You yourself can get some ideas how best to help your friend, if you feel you would like some tips with that. There are some "letters to family and friends" pinned at the top of the Family and Friends section that give an idea of the sort of problems we often encounter. But the main difficulty for many of us is simply not having anybody to look out for us and give practical help with transport and everyday needs

Let us know how we can help you further and best wishes to you both.

:)

Clare

1 - 2 of 2 Posts