The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To cut a very long story short, I've been type 1 diabetic for 30 years, was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis just over a year ago and have had underactive thyroid for 4 years (on medication for everything). Have been extremely unwell for the last few months, thyroid doctor says I've had a post viral thyroiditis as my thyroid gland and lymph glands are extremely enlarged, up'ed my meds 8 weeks ago and I should be feeling better, but I'm feeling worse.

Got to the stage where I can hardly walk up the stairs at home without feeling physically exhausted, joints ache, short of breath, I could go on and on with all the things that are happening to me.

I've now got a water infection and am on antibiotics so that's not helping.

I've noticed for some time now I keep getting a rash over my cheeks and nose, particularly when I'm hot but it can happen at any time.

My GP suggested today I might possibly have lupus but doesn't want to send me for tests until the thyroid is sorted.

I really feel I'm going mad, I feel so unwell and each day I'm getting worse.

I'm wondering that if it is lupus, will I ever feel better?

Thanks

Clara

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.