The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i live in peterhead scotland originally from england, ive been unwell for some years at christmas 2007 i had a liver function test which came back abnormal followed by a further abnormal test result to cut a long story short i have recently been tested for autoimmune disease which came back positive my symptoms are extreme tiredness severe joint pain weakness and stomach cramps, stabbing pains in my eyes whith a white discharge in the corners my doctor is not very helpfull and does not know what to do with me. any help or advice would be greatly recieved i feel very much alone with my illness

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for replying im not very computer literate so hope this message finds you. ive only been given co-codamol for pain which doesnt always work. doc doesnt explain anything and brushed off that i had tested positive for autoimmune disease so does any body know what it means

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks lesley courage is one amongst many things i lack, i asked my doc to look at possibilities of lupus so she requested blood tst for this otherwise the tst wouldnt have been done, i will try to be more assertive. at min waiting for endoscopy and colonoscopy biopsy results which were done 3 wks ago xx anna

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks katharine i have alot of symptoms,joint and back plus hip pain i cant think straight and forget things which i find scarey im only 42, just out of interest i started the menopause at 32 it doesnt run in the family xxanna

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
a big thankyou

i would like to say a big thankyou too all who have offerd advice and encouragement to a newbie who hasnt much confidence:), it has helped me alot to know that there are people out there who will lend a friendly ear when needed i now feel stronger and able to fight my corner:calm:anna xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.