TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,hope ure all well.am new to the site,ive got mixed connective tissue disease lupus being one of them.ive had it for 2 years,but am still learning.i just wanted to say hi.:)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Jules and welcome :)

There are a lot of people on the boards here that have MCTD so you certainly aren't alone.

I hope that in your two years have you been able to get your treatment balanced and to improve your quality of life?

Hope to hear more from you soon,
Katharine

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jules :)
I hope you'll find it very helpful in every way - it is consoling to know there are other people with similar problems and to have a place where everybody understands the difficulties of living with chronic illness and you can talk freely about whatever's bothering you.
There are not many people with an MCTD diagnosis but that doesn't matter - a lot of people have various issues with overlaps and lupus variants and the same symptoms such as Raynauds even if they don't strictly speaking have a formal MCTD diagnosis. Treatment is much the same too.
We do have two people with an MCTD diagnosis who don't post any more because they are very well controlled or in remission

Let us know how we can help you and join in as you wish

Bye for now !
Clare

·
Registered
28 Posts
:) Hi Jules, welcome!!! I also have MCTD, been sick for years but finally got a diagnosis this summer. I love this board!!! Don't know how i would cope without it really. Everyone here is very knowledgable and helpful. I am still trying to find meds that help with my constant pain, but checking in here a few times a day helps me to feel not so alone. :hehe:

Kim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts