The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my name is Annie, but you can call me Sputnik too. I live outside Chicago IL. I have been married 8 months and my husband is 48 and suffers from MS. We have 2 sons 21 and 16 and they are both healthy (thank God), we have a daughter 11, who suffers from Alopecia and Asthma which are both immune diseases.

I was diagnosed 9 mos ago, but have suffered for 3 years straight. I have had no relief from swollen lymph nodes, swelled joints and painful joints, rashes, Degenerative Disc Disease, secondary sjogrens, Bi-Polar disorder, Asthma, Allergies (severe) etc. My doc and I have traced most of these problems back to my early 20's. I was told I had Mono, but never tested positive.:eek: I am sure all of you have these similar situations. This is a wild disease that descriminates of nothing of our bodies.

I hope to make many friends here, to have a place to vent.

Thanks for listening

Annie

·
Registered
203 Posts
welcome annie
this site has been a life saver for me its good and i hope you make lots of friends on here im sure you will.i have sle fibro? ashma ibs rynards ostio,hope you are keeping has well has can be.
take care

donna

·
11,410 Posts
Hi Annie,

Welcome to the site.:)
You have found a great site with good information and very caring members. You will have friends from all over the world here.

It doesn't sound like your doctor has found the right mix of meds to relieve your symptoms. What medications are you on? It does take awhile for some meds to kick in though.

Have a good look around and post when you can.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Hi Annie and welcome to the site, sorry you are suffering. I have found this site to be a great source of support and info. I hope your meds are helping you to feel better.

Take care

Deb

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Hi Annie welcome
Its great site so much info,support,fun in chat room.
im from east anglia,uk london last 12 15 years.
lupus no yet diagnosed here.
takec are countrylass

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.