TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new job my waitressing job is done now that winter is coming. We get really slow up north in the winter. I got a job housekeeping at a resort. I work with friends so it's nice and slow paced. I dont feel rushed and get paid very well. I know it might get hard on my body but i am allowed to take my time and take breaks as needed. I just cant sit all day....I'd go stir crazy:hehe:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Good for you Alisiajo. It sure helps to interact with others to keep the mind and soul in good spirits ... and making money is a nice side affect. lol glad that it is a relatively low pressure environment too.
All the best in the future.

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
hi alisia,
Congrads to you, I hope it works well for you and that your body agrees with you. I work desk at a hotel so yes housekeeping is hard on your body so good luck to you. Let me know how it is going.
Tammy

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hello Alisia,

Congratulations on your new job!!! :excited: Being able to take your time and having the chance to go on breaks is so important!! :)

Best of luck as you begin your new job!! :)

:flowery:

Zoi

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone! I'm liking it so far. Tomorrow is my first day by myself. A little nervous. We only have 4 checkouts though and no arrivals

1 - 7 of 7 Posts