The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've added new Lupus Stores to the site, in association with amazon.com and amazon.co.uk

You can help support the Lupus Site by making your purchases through these stores.

There are a wide range of goods, in fact anything that amazon sells you can buy through the store, including the latest books on lupus.

USA store

UK store

·
Registered
108 Posts
Cool Store

I went shopping at the new lupus store and I have found a beautiful bracelet and I am ordering it

Thank you for the link to a wonderful site

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Way to go Mysticred ! :)

Clare

·
Registered
50 Posts
Shoes, glorious shoes...

Don't know about you other ladies, but I have a weak spot for shoes, and Amazon's just started doing them :lol:

So guess what, I've just had to order another pair, using lupus store link of course.

The comment from my hubby - what can you possibly do with more shoes! Obviously no understanding of women.

Sammy

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
OK, where are you ladies finding shoes and bracelets? When I click on the USA link - all that comes up for me are lupus books! It does look like part of my page is being cut off on the right side, but I clicked on a few things that are partially showing over there and it still comes up books.

Online shopping is really the way to go ;) Store shopping can be so exhausting!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just clicked on the 'powered by Amazon' icon underneath the select category boxes - I don't know what goodies the US site offers, but love the UK site and order loads from it...

I'm just too good at spending money.

Sammy

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Maia - there are categories on the right which you can choose from. Mine only partially display but enough for me to identify them. I buy heaps from Amazon, it's just too tempting now.

I must not buy things......

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hugz,

Pam xxx

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
Maia,

I think when you click on a link it takes you to the Amazon site and anything you buy on that visit Joanne gets a commission on. If you want just the books they are still sold to you from Amazon.

If you click on the store link that only takes you to the books.
If you click on the site link and then click on the Lupus Store tab that takes you to a list of categories and gives you the option to click on the lupus books.

Karen

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
Joanne has changed the position of the categories list for the stores. It now occurs on the left side of the books and is very easy to see and use. Anyone that was not seeing the categories before should be able to see them now. If you are having trouble please pm a moderator or Joanne.

If you email your family and friends a link to the store and ask them to do their amazon shopping with the Lupus Store we can really help Joanne out with the costs of running this wonderful site. It is not a non-profit organization it is just Joanne that pays to have this site available. It costs a good amount of money to pay for the running of a site like this. I plan on using it as much as I can with my internet shopping. Amazon is constantly adding new categories.

Karen

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
bumping :)

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
Anyone else gone shopping at Amazon via the Lupus Store?? It really is easy and quite amazing all the things you can now buy via Amazon. A good way to keep credit card info safe and still buy at a good price. We ordered my son's purity ring through the Lupus Store.

Karen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts