·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
WEE:cheer2::cheer2: HOO:spin::spin:!!

Thanks for posting this Lily, this is great news for so many. I knew it was coming back up, but things here had been so hectic, I honestly had not looked to see what had happened with it. I have been fortunate so far with my meds and all, but I am sure that there are others that this will definately help. I am also glad to see that the docs are going to be getting a raise, albeit small, but a raise all the same. I know my docs would have continued to see me, but again, there are others that would have been in a world of hurt. Thanks again for sharing the great news.

Hope things are going well for you down under.
Nancy

·
Registered
710 Posts
Lily,

Thanks for the info.

Someday maybe medicare will get its act together...at least this is a step in the right direction.

I tried to get a bathing seat and support handles for the shower...I falll..,through medicare.

Answer is no. You must fall and get injured first. Penny wise and dollar foolish. I guess baby steps are better than none.

Elaine

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Elaine,

I tried to get a bathing seat and support handles for the shower...I falll..,through medicare.

Answer is no
How B ridiculous :mad::mad::mad:

the powers to be seem to have no clue sometimes :rolleyes: yes it would cost them more in the long run if you do hurt yourself :rolleyes::rolleyes:

sending hugs,

love
Lily

1 - 5 of 5 Posts