TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Sally, welcome to the site. this is a really great one. with lots of infor . and good lupies to chat. with. i am sue from illinois. i have had lupus for 24 yrs. now. soo feel free to email me anytime. so how long have you had lupus.you will meet alot of great people here. hope to see you in chat soon later sue:) be sure and fill out your profile.:)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi Sally and welcome! :wavey:

This is a great place for knowledge, advice and friendship! I've been coming here on and off for the past 5 years or so and have met many wonderful people!

Sharon

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi Sally :hello: :wavesmile: :hello:

Welcome
to the lupus site.

I am Jo, i live in West Yorkshire in the UK, i am 32 and was dx with lupus in may 2004.

Where are you from, have you been dx with lupus and if so when?

I hope you find this site helpful and friendly, there are many great people here who are caring and i hope you make some good friends. Most people here are going thru or have been thru most experiences of lupus so hopefully if you have any questions then someone will be able to help you.

Take care :hug: Jo :hug:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hi Sally,

Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to post if you have questions or would like to say something.

All the best - lookubg forward to getting to know you better.

X C X

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Hi Sally welcome to the site you will get great support from all the people here if you have any questions then there is allways someone on hand to give you advice hope to here from you soon best wishes elisabeth

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
A very warm welcome to the forum x x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts