The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ...

I am newbie to the site . I was diagnosed 4 years ago with early stage lupus and fibromyalgia. I have been suffering with symptoms from the age of four. My Great Aunt passed from the disease, and my grandmother is very sick with Lupus. I was looking for folks like me who feel like at times like they are banging their head against a wall with the daily struggle this disease brings.

I know my life and situation can be much worse, and I am a very greatful person, however I have been told I should not discount my feelings .

I am just sick of being sick ....

Ducky B :(

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hi Ducky,

Welcome to the forum.

You have found the right place to come and share your journey with these mean diseases:mad: :( :mad: . We know what you mean:rotfl: :eek: :rotfl: .

Hope you enjoy it here and feel a part of the community in time:rolleyes:

X C X

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Ducky

Welcome to the Forum. I think thats something we can all empathise with...the head banging struggles at times :hugbetter:

Im glad you found us. This is a great place to get and give support on all things related to Lupus. Im sure you will make many new friends. Its wonderful to have a place to go where everyone understands what you mean without needing to go into every little detail.

Just plunge in anywhere you like. Have a read through the posts and feel free to reply to others. :) You can use the boards as little or as often as you like.

Looking forward to getting to know you. Hang in there Ducky...

Luv n stuff
Joan:rose:

·
Administrator
10,196 Posts
Hi Ducky,

Glad to see you have joined us. This is a great group of people more than willing to give you some support when you need it. I hope to see you in the chat room soon.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi Ducky'
Welcome to the site.
Many of us relate to being 'sick of being sick' and long for a few days of 'normal.'
Hope today is a good day.
Good luck

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello

Hi i know i am lucky i was diagnosed with DLE 4 years ago and have ignored it ever since i cannot go into the afflictions i have since suffered with for fear of people thinking i am winging i know i only have DLE and i should feel lucky but it is nice to find a place where people all understand i am sorry for your affliction and wish you well to xox

1 - 7 of 7 Posts