TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, i havnt felt to good the last few days i have had what i can only describe as a missed heart beat its a strong thud and then back to normal, this happens maybe once or twice a day and has started in the last wk, this morning i woke up and had a lower abdominal pain with an urgency to pee, im on detrusitol for a leeky bladder and have been taking this for 5 years but ive noticed it doesnt seem to working, lately i havnt been making it to the toilet. also this morning i awoke with a fuzzy head, my eyes are not focussing properley and i have a tingling sensation in both hands and a numbness in my right arm, back pain and severe hip pain and im extremely tired even though i slept ok:yawn: anna x

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Oh dear Anna :( :hug:

I think it's important for you to be seen by a doctor, especially with the constellation of symptoms you have woken up with. Can you get in to see your GP? I know you had a bad experience just recently but this is when they need to see you so they know there is a problem and they can't ignore it then!

love
Lily

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi lilly, to see my own GP you have to book a week in advance crazy as it seems, i dont really want to see anyone else after my last experience, so im just muddling on. anna x

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
oh Anna this is not right, hope you get the treatment you should have soon

Luv Lin xx

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
:( That's the trouble when you have a decent GP :( I can usually get in on an emergency appt now he knows how unpredictable my disease is, which makes life a bit easier.

Is your right arm still numb? If so then I would class that as an emergency.

love
Lily

·
Administrator
10,167 Posts
Since your symptoms are escalating I would call your doctor and explain to the nurse what is happening. These symptoms each on their own I would say you could wait, but in combination it is a different story. If it was me I would be in the ER or sitting on the doctor's doorstep in the morning.

Take care,
Lazylegs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts