TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all still in this flare was at doctor this morning felt so silly when she spoke to me i burst into tears.Told here i can't take much more of this pain.Told her i did not know if it was stopping the plaque.Ibrufen is not helping so she has given me Diclofenac150mg 3 times a day I have to ask for the results of the liver test when they are finished.I said will they give me them and she said because we are going on holiday she wants them before we go. Elisabeth

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hi Liz

Poor you, well at last things r moving for you. Diclofenic works well for my hubby

hoping you r pain free soon.

denise

·
Registered
203 Posts
hope ya new tabs work diclofenic r good ive had them before but you can try them and see if they work for u good luck with them hope ya a little bit more pain free

tc
donna

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm taking diclofenec and I'm almost scared to say it in case I jinx myself, but my pain has significantly reduced. It took a good few days to work with me though - at first I took them with other pain killers like paracetomol, but now I'm taking them alone. Good luck and hope they work for you.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
You have had such a rough time that I am hopeful that this new medicine will help you and you will get some results.

Good luck and let us know how you get along.:wink2:

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Elisabethm.

Don't feel silly about crying in the doctors office. The doctor knows how bad it is for you. We can only take so much pain.

Flares last way to long. I hope the new med gives you relief.

Love,
Lyn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts