The Lupus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:)

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site but not to Lupus. I first started getting symptoms in 2004 when I developed kidney disease. I was finally officially diagnosed last year. Besides kidney disease and Lupus I also have Sjogrins Disease and Arthritis. I still to this day have not met anyone else who is going through what I go through everyday and that really understands. It's hard to stay positive by myself all the time so I decided to join the website.

Because of the amount of pain I am in I am currently not able to work or to continue my education so it makes things alot harder on myself. But I haven't given up yet! I am looking forward to meeting and talking to all of you.

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello there and :welcome:

I'm sorry to hear what brings you here but joining this site is a great idea. Where I live no-one has ever heard of lupus and, like you, I am yet to actually meet anyone that has it. This site has been a wonderful source of information, support and friendship and it really helps when things are not so bright :)

bye for now and look forward to hearing more from you,
Katharine

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
K,
Hi and welcome to the site. It sounds like you are doing a real good job of staying positive and if anyone knows that we do. It is also good to hear that you are not giving up as that is one of the worse things we as lupus patients can do. You do what you can when you can and that has to enough.

I hope that you have found the site helpful to you and that you join in at the chat room soon. Be well and feel even better everyday that you can.

·
11,408 Posts
Hi,:)

Welcome to the site.

You won't be alone here. We all understand and know what you are going threw.

It is nice to meet you.

Lyn

·
Administrator
10,179 Posts
Welcome to the site. I am glad you have joined us. Hopefully you will find the site as informative and supportive as I have.

Don't forget to check out the chat room. It is a great place to get to meet other members experiencing similar symptoms and challenges. Hope to see you in there soon.

Take care,
Lazylegs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts