The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My name is Tonya. I am 31 yrs old. I was diagonsed with (SLE) Lupus in Jan. 2009. Hoping to find some answers or at least people that know what I am going through.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi KarolH,

I am seeing a Rheumy Dr. She has me on Plaquenil,Evoxac,prilosec and Aspirin. I have only noticed that my butterfly rash is gone. I am having horrible knee pain. I am going to a new Dr. next week. The one I have is 3 hrs from home and that is a hard drive to see her. They one I found is only 1 hr from home. I can't seem to find anything to help with the knee pain. It is absolutely horribele at times. The fatigue and headaches are really bad too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only NAIDS I have tirid are Aleeve and Ibuprofen..My Dr. had me on T3 and Lortab but I don't use those anymore. I am hoping this new Dr. will try something different or have more advice. I am wondering about the sun. I was told I had a very mild case of Lupus,but was also told to stay out of the sun. How big a deal is that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.