TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GemmaLeigh
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im gemma im 22 i live in the uk in hull, i was first diagnosed with lupus at 15, took some getting used to at first but now im ok with it, i dont have any friends with lupus so im looking for some on here to learn things and meet new friends :)

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Hi Gemma :)

Welcome to the Forum. Im glad you found your way here. If its friends with Lupus you are looking for, you have found the best place in the world with the best concentration of Lupies :hehe: We have people here of all ages and from all over the world.

How does your Lupus affect you? You were quite young being diagnosed and I always think its much harder on the young people :hugbetter: Im an oldie at 51. :p Having Lupus sure can be a lonely business because not many people understand the disease and because it can vary so much from person to person.

Anyway, have a good look around the site and take a few moments to read the Posting Guidelines (the link to them is on the purply banner above).

If you have any questions or want to reply to any post just jump in :)

Take good care for now
Joan:rose:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hi Gemma,

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

X C X

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome Gemma

I think you will find an awful lot of support and friends in here:).I also am very sorry to hear you have to deal with such a awful disease at such a young age(((((((((hugs))))))))))).There are an awful lot with lupus and your age in here for you to meet up with.I am hoping the lupus is inder control for you and look forward to getting to know you :).

Tammy

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Hi Gemma,

Just wanted to send you a warm :welcome: to the site... I know you will enjoy coming in here as much as I do...

Love Penny

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Gemma,
a big warm welcome to you!
I know you will get loads of gret advice and info here and some really great support.

Take Care

Cassie :)

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
hi gemma i am sort of in your neck of the woods...i licve in lincolnshire... x x

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi Gemma and welcome to the site :)

I'm not diagnosed yet but going through many tests and what nots with the rheumy. Hope you're doing well and you've definitely come to the right site if you're wanting help and info! Not to mention a great bunch of friends :wink2:

Mrs M

·
Registered
81 Posts
sandy123

Gemma85;513219 said:
hi im gemma im 22 i live in the uk in hull, i was first diagnosed with lupus at 15, took some getting used to at first but now im ok with it, i dont have any friends with lupus so im looking for some on here to learn things and meet new friends :)
Hi my name is sandy i have just been diagnosed in june start treatment in August i am not very good with computer i also do not know anyone with lupus so maybe i can be your friend.

·
Administrator
10,165 Posts
Hi Gemma,

Glad you have joined us. We always love to have a new friend. I hope you join us in the chat room soon.

Take care,
Lazylegs

·
Registered
2,374 Posts

Sheila xox

1 - 12 of 12 Posts