The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi LuAnne,

Glad you decided to post, but I'm afraid, like Karol, I'm confused by these results.

Usually you would have results saying ANA + then a titre number i.e. 1:160, 1:320, 1:640 or something. Then it would list the pattern. It's quite possible to have a couple of different patterns but not all of them . It looks like incomplete results - are you sure there are no pages missing?

love
Lily

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Oh and as for the note SPRCS I can't find that anywhere in my usual sources of medical terminology or medical abbreviations?

love
Lily

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi again,

I agree, it looks like the labs list of possible results. It would be really weird if you had all of those patterns :hehe:

They have listed ANA+ but it's weird because it should have a titre next to it or if they used what is called the ANA direct method it would have a number next to it.

Glad he is going to use his own fav lab next time :yes: it really does need to be done again. Bit of a pain in the neck for you though :(

love
Lily

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.