TheLupusSite.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say hi my name is Mary I haven't been here in years.Hope everyone is feeling ok with the winter months.I know I sure wish it was spring but soon enough.
I've been Dx's with Lupus,RA and Raynaud's since 2004 but I believe I have had it for 8years before that but just didn't put it all together until my knees were killing me and next the blood test and BAM Lupus Dx's.When I heard that I was like what the heck is Lupus well now I kind of understanding it all. Except that brain fog feeling confused at times and surely forgetting ALOT of things.Ok enough Hi everyone.

Take care,
Mary

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Hello and welcome back. These winter months sure have been hard, it was -20F to -26F around where I live this morning with wind chills going to -40 to -50F! This has been a really tough winter, and I tend to think it is making my lupus flare up worse too.

Take care :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hello mary :)

welcome back!I hope you are keeping well and coping ok.
I'm relatively new,joined about 6 months ago.

look forwarsd to getting to know you :)
take care..karen x

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can anyone tell me how to take that one word out of me introduuce it was the h word.I didn't mean to offened one.I'll change it right away or if someone else can I would love it.

thank you,
Mary

1 - 4 of 4 Posts