2,661 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to getting to know you better:p

X C X

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello there and welcome :)

Tell us a bit more about yourself and what brings you here.

Look forward to hearing more,

Katharine

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol: hi im jacqueline 25yrs old partner bought me a pc to keep intouch so am puttin it 2 good use while hes off playin football iv had lupus since i was 19 thats when i 1st started with problems then diagnosed in 2004 then jan05 found out i was 6wks pregnant after lots of problems and lots of close monitoring i gave birth in sept05 to a little girl shes very special with al my problems shes perfect x

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jacqueline and congratulations on your little girl.
I expect she keeps you on your toes ! :) What a thoughtful partner you have. Of course it's clever to keep you happily occupied while he's busy with his sports !:hehe:

I hope you'll find the forum really helpful. Having lupus is a lonely business as there's not usually anybody to talk about problems with. It can be isolating too if you can't get out and about and are unable to work.

I hope your lupus is well controlled these days.

Bye for now

Clare

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Welcome :)

I had my baby about the time you found out you were pregnant :) They certainly are precious and she definitely keeps me on my toes (quite literally - she's into walking on toes and wants me to do it too! *laughs*). My toe walking doesn't last long - that's for sure!

Take care and welcome again. You may want to try the Chat Room if you haven't done that yet. It's nice sometimes to have a converstation with others more in real time - and we have some good laughs in there too!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
hi jaqueline :)

A big warm welcome to you!

I'm so glad you have had a healthy little girl :) I have 2 dear daughters & they do make living with lupus easier :)

our husbands think alike,I believe he bought my laptop so he could watch more sport without me complaining :hehe:

How does your lupus affect you?what medications are you on?
I hope you enjoy being a part of the forum :)

bye for now..karen x :flowery:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanku

hi thanku you for asking im fine at the moment in on hydroxicloroquin ignore spelling of that and half a dozen other drugs i also have ibs,astma,reynauds,arthritis and at the moment carpul tunnel in my left wrist but hey my lupus would be lonely if it was on its own x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts