1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks new here name is doug sorry didnt introduce my self earlier
been a member for nearly 2weeks couldnt find the forums doh:rolleyes::rotfl:
i look after my wife who has systemic lupus Erythematosus
which affects the organs and other things i look after her 24/7:):)

·
4,430 Posts
HI Douglas...welcome, hopefully you will get good support and advice along the way....everybody here is lovely, supportive, knowledgeable and friendly...speak to you again soon
Claire X

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
We were just in chat room together doug.

So sorry about Noreen.

I will pray for her and for strength for you as well.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

Your a good man and a awesome husband to her.

Keep your chin up.

·
Registered
467 Posts
:wavesmile:greetings and salutations

welcome to the site, how wonderful you are for coming here to see the best way to take of your wife. there is lots of information here and people to help you along. maybe your wife would like to join if she hasn't already.

:welcome:

hugs and kisses

·
The Other Illinois Tammy
1,193 Posts
Hi doug and welcome to the site. You are an angel to take care of your wife around the clock. We have chatted in the chat room. You are a funny guy. I do hope that you and your wife are doing well. Please let her know that she is very welcome to joint us anytime she feels up to it.

·
11,405 Posts
Hi Douglas,
Welcome to the site.

I see you have found the chat room.

The site is full of information on lupus with great information.

Please tell your wife she is welcome to join us too.
Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi guys thank you for the welcome iv'e talked to some of you already
im afraid noreen cant come on her concentration is not very good
for these kind of things :sad: and she cany keep up even i cant keep up at
times:):) i only type with one finger:lol::lol: one thing i have found this
past week iv'e learned a lot of how different lupus can affect other people
iv'e looked after noreen since 86 when it all kicked off just goes to show
you are still learning who really knows about the wolf its got a lot of sheeps clothing hasn't it? all i can say poor sheep they must be cold :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
4,430 Posts
Hiya... Perhaps Noreen can come and sit with you when you are online, and she may be able to ask anything etc through you..or indeed post to others that will benefit from both of your knowledge. I tell my husband the odd bits that crop up on here that are amusing or interesting, helps keep him 'in the loop' whilst I am 'doing the loop'!!!! I think you have been a pillar of strength to her since '86 and I hope you both get some support through this site..
take care, the pair of you!:)
Claire X

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hi Doug and welcome :welcome:

I'm glad you found your way to the chat room. It's good to talk with others who have similar situations to your wife :) good for you too to let it all out.

I was reading your other post on "where we all live" and saw the list of problems your wife has. Just wondering what meds she is on, she has a very similar list to my problems and eventually a lot of it was lumped together under central nervous system vasculitis and treated quite aggressively with good results.

love
Lily

1 - 10 of 10 Posts