The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Kim and I am a wife and mom to 3 lovely children!! I am 30 years old and I was diagnosed with lupus when I was 16 years old, I am finally looking to reach out and make friends with people who know what I'm going through. I have been pretty lucky all these years as far as symptoms. I have raynauds and the butterfly rash on my face as well as some bald patches in my head and thats about it. I am so excited to find this site and hope to make some great new friends :)

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Goldie and :welcome:

I think you'll find that we have a great site here with lots of wonderful and supportive people here. I have certainly made a good few friends here and, as you say, being able to talk to people who understand is great (and relieves the burden on others too :hehe:).

There's also a great chat room here. If no-one is in there just go in and "wait", someone should be along to join you pretty soon.

Speak soon,

Katharine

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Hello Goldie and welcome to the site, it is an amazingly friendly and supportive site. You can get great information and tips as well. Hope to see you in chat sometime.

Take care

Deb

·
11,410 Posts
Hi Goldie,

You are right this is a great site for information and very caring members. It is such a relief to find people that understand what we are going threw and how we are feeling.

Take care,
Lyn

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi Goldie :wavesmile:

A big warm welcome to the forum..I hope you find the forum as friendly, informative & as understanding as I have :)

as you have had lupus for a long time I'm sure you have a lot to offer too :) I have had it since I was nearly 22 & I;m now 38, although I was wrongly diagnosed until a few years ago, so I'm NOT one of the more knowledgeable one's here :hehe:

look forward to hearing more from you
hugs, karen x

·
elisabethm
512 Posts
:welcome:Goldie you have came on to a great site the chat room is the same
You can make so many friends that have the same or similar problems.Dont be affraid to ask questions.There is allways some one that will come along and help you out Best Wishes Elisabeth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.