The Lupus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ladies, I haven't posted in about 6 months! I am now 32 weeks pregnant. I have lupus nephritis. They have had me on Imuran since the beginning of the pregnancy and apparently it is working wonders for me. My kidney function is normal, my bp has been normal the whole time (with no meds).. and I am scheduled to deliver in a few weeks (they dont wan to risk me going full term)! I am so happy, I also found out that I can breast feed even though I am on imuran, that they have done newer studies and they found out that there was no noteable side affects in the babies!! I just wanted to share good news :)

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
That's wonderful news Leah! :bigsmile:

I hope the next few weeks goes quickly for you :wink2: and don't forget to give us another update. Take care :hug:

love
Lily

·
Registered
7,800 Posts
Hello Leah, it's great to hear from you again and super big congratulations on your pregnancy :woohoo:

I'm so glad to hear that imuran has meant such a difference in your disease activity.

Katharine

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Wonderful news! So glad to hear things are going well for you and you are free to breastfeed if you want to after baby is here.

I was wondering how things have gone for you just the other day! :) Take care of the two of you and looking forward to the next update!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.